PCLAC – Book
In the PCLAC book I put together all information of the two books I’ve written in German, “Controlled Acupuncture in Dogs and Horses”, published in 2005 and “Controlled Ear Acupuncture in Dogs and Horses”, published in 2007. To date about 10.000 copies of the first book have already been sold in Germany. That made me think this information could also be of interest for my English speaking veterinary colleagues! That’s why I created the PCLAC book.
It explains in an easy and understandable way the basic principles of
- traditional acupuncture
- 5 Elements
- 8 Principle
- All traditional rules like
- Co- Cycle
- Sheng Cycle
- Shu- Mo- Treatment
- Linked Meridians (or Connected Vessels)
- Mother- Son- Rule
- Midday- Midnight Concept
- Tendo- Muscular- Meridians/Sinew Channels
But there are also a lot of interesting new approaches:
- Controlled Acupuncture to find and treat only the imbalanced (active)
acupuncture points by RAC/VAS pulse control.
- The holistic treatment concept of integrating the “Disturbing Focus Principle” into acupuncture treatment.
- The integration of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) into acupuncture treatment.
- Ear Acupuncture in Horses and Dogs. This has never been published before: All the ear points
of each joint, the spinal column, all organs like Liver, Spleen, Uterus, Kidneys etc., all pathways
of each meridian on the ear and special ear points for treatment of psychic disorders are shown
in more than 24 different photo quality ear maps, each for horses and dogs.
- The scientific background of acupuncture and LLLT is explained.
- PCLAC is demonstrated in more than 20 case studies with follow-up photos of the patients in
nearly every field of veterinary medicine.
The table of content you can see in the link below Table of content PCLAC book Foreword PCLAC book Introductory Remarks The book is printed in a high quality A4 hardcover version. It has about 280 pages and contains 138 coloured photos and 59 black/white photos and graphics. The price is 69,-€ for the book + 22,-€ as shipping flat rate, together 91,-€.
How to purchase I chose PayPal as payment method as it is the safest and easiest way to pay. Also if you are not PayPal member you can click the Pay Pal button and pay with a few easy steps. After the transmission I will send the book, which will be delivered within 3 days to 1 week. Click here and use the button to buy via PayPal