Welcome to the Pulse Controlled Laser Acupuncture Concept
– PCLAC –
Homepage for DVM
Dr. Uwe Petermann, Germany
The Holistic Concept of Pulse Controlled Laser Acupuncture in PCLAC Traditional Acupuncture, Ear Acupuncture or Auricular Medicine, Laser Acupuncture, Low Level Laser Therapy and Treatment of Disturbing Foci are combined into a holistic concept.
In addition Diagnosis and Treatment of Psychological Disorders are integrated into this concept. PCLAC and Laser Acupuncture is much more than treating acupuncture points with laser beams instead of needles.
Laser Acupuncture is a wonderful combination of two very helpful therapy principles: Acupuncture, Low Level Laser Therapy – LLLT, RAC- Pulse Control and Ear Acupuncture, completed by the Perturbative Field Principle.
In the following papers and the PCLAC book the findings of 30 years own experience in Pulse Controlled Laser Acupuncture and Ear Acupuncture in veterinary medicine is reported. The possibility of useful combination of laser therapy with traditional acupuncture, ear acupuncture and RAC pulse control to distinguish imbalanced acupuncture points is shown in the following fields:
- acute and chronic brochitis (RAO, COPD)
- chronic back pain
- chronic lameness
- infected tendon sheeth and joint inflammation
- purulent sinusitis
- degenerative joint diseases
- eye conditions
- internal diseases like heart, kidneys-, lung-, intestinal diseases
- gynecology and many other fields in horses and dogs
- In every indication the acupuncture points I mostly use are introduced.
- Acupuncture, RAC/VAS Control, Perturbative Field Principle
- About the Pulse Controlled Laser Acupuncture Concept (PCLAC)
- Treatment of Acute and Chronic Heart Disease
- Acupuncture in Chronic Immunodeficiency
- Equine and Canine Ear Acupuncture Cards
- Laser Acupuncture in Infectious Diseases and Wound Infections Including MRSA Infections
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Lameness by RAC Controlled Ear Acupuncture
- Treatment of Psychic and Psychosomatic Diseases in Horses and Dogs by Ear Acupuncture